the small receiver for big EEG-applications
The SReeg is a state-of-the-art, Swistra-compatible audio-frequency ripple-control receiver which has been specifically designed to meet load management tasks.
It is particularly well-suited for pacing (e.g. of photovoltaic systems etc.) in accordance with the EEG, the Renewable Energies Act.
The SReeg offers a total of 4 relay contacts which can switch control currents
(max. 2 A / 30 VDC or 0.2 A / 230 VAC or max. 60 W), in an only 35 mm small DIN rail case.
Gold-clad twin contacts guarantee a maximum reliability – even for low voltages and low currents.
- Unit dimensions in accordance with DIN 43880 for DIN-rail mounting in accordance with DIN EN 60715
- Unit width 35 mm
- Suitable for „installation space for tariff control units“ in electricity-meter cabinets
- 4 relays 230 V / 0.2 A NO contact (also programmable as NC contact)
- Surge-proof relays up to 4 kV in accordance with IEC 60060-1
- Position indicator for relays and display of functions via LED
- Suitable for all commonly-used, conventional ripple-control telegrams
(incl. DIN 43861-301)
- Clock timer function with 48 h power reserve (optional)
- Grid-wide (isochrone), secure clock time synchronisation better than 10 msec
- Optical interface in accordance with IEC 62056-21 for parameterization, analysis of ripple-control signals and evaluation of protocols
- Optional lead-sealable cover for terminal cover which can be used when not installed in sealed installation space
- Optional Swistra-functionalities
- Special feature: gold-clad twin contacts
All Swistec ripple-control receivers use state-of-the-art, recently developed filter algorithms that can even reliably process ripple-control signals with operating voltages below
0.3 % Un, a result of state-of-the-art processor technology that combines high processing power with low power consumption.
[table id=2 /]