The communicative receiver with the large customer display
Alternatively, it can be used with conventional ripple-control receiver function or with clock timer features as tariff-switching device for communicative multi-tariff-meters in accordance with FNN-EDL-specifications.
- Tariff splitter with display for T0, T1 and T2
- Integrated audio-frequency ripple-control receiver (all systems)
− grid-wide (isochrone), secure clock time synchronization better than 10 msec
− sending out new switching programs via multi-function-ripple-control
- Potential-free changer for enabling of heating (10A) or controlling of exterior lighting (10 A)
- Front-side optical (information-) interface corresponding with eHZ-specifcations,
e.g. interfacing of customer display
- Swistra–functionalities (option)
All Swistec ripple-control receivers use state-of-the-art, recently developed filter algorithms that can even reliably process ripple-control signals with operating voltages below
0.3 % Un, a result of state-of-the-art processor technology that combines high processing power with little power consumption.
[table id=9 /]