The small-sized yet powerful receiver
The SRcompact is a state-of-the-art, Swistra-compatible audio-frequency ripple-control receiver. It has been designed for a 35 mm small DIN-rail rack.
Its strength are load management tasks.
- Unit dimensions in accordance with DIN 43880 for DIN-rail mounting in
accordance with DIN EN 60715
- Unit width 35 mm
- Suitable for „installation space for tariff control units“ in electricity-meter cabinets
- 2 relays 230 V / 16 A change-over contact
- Position indicator for relays and display of functions via LED
- Suitable for all commonly-used, conventional ripple-control telegrams (incl. DIN 43861-301)
- Control program functionality with 48 h power reserve (Supercap option)
- Optical interface in accordance with IEC 62056-21 for parameterization, analysis
of ripple-control signals and evaluation of protocols
- Optional lead-sealable cover for terminal cover which can be used when not
installed in sealed installation space
- Optional Swistra-functionality
- Grid-wide (isochrone), secure clock time synchronisation better than 10 msec.
All Swistec ripple-control receivers use state-of-the-art, recently developed filter algorithms
that can even reliably process ripple-control signals with operating voltages below 0.3 % Un, a result of state-of-the-art processor technology that combines high processing power with low power consumption.
[table id=21 /]